By WFN Strategies
This year in Honolulu, WFN Strategies is proud to moderate a new workshop for all PTC 2011 attendees. Called â€œIt Takes a Villageâ€, this workshop consists of three panels composed of system owners, legal specialists, and system suppliers who are providing a primer on parenting the development of a submarine cable system. Broken down into three sessions, the workshop covers all aspects of a systemâ€™s life and growth, including infancy to adolescence and adulthood, corresponding with the system phases of development, implementation, and service provision.
Throughout the sessions, topical and important industry information will be candidly discussed. In the three hour-long sessions, topics of discussion will include, but are not limited to:
- The process of conceptualizing the project and assessing the market
- The process of financing a project
- Regulatory and permitting hurdles
- Supplier involvement in marketing, financing, logistics, and project management
- Project implementation issues and challenges
- Current and emerging markets and technologies, including what is frequently requested by customers, what is currently available and what new developments are required to provide nascent and emerging services
About WFN Strategies
WFN Strategies is a leading supplier of consultancy services for telecoms to the oil & gas industry worldwide. They serve the oil & gas sector including upstream, downstream and oil service companies. They work with many of the world's leading energy companies to achieve value and high performance. Their clients receive reliable, cost-effective, quality advice based on proven methodologies, efficient tools, and stable architecture.